I’d say if you’re still shopping for gifts, this is possibly the last week you should be doing so because you don’t want to get too stressed out just before Christmas arrives, leaving you burnt out and unable to soak in the season of giving and joy. A gift should be as aesthetically beautiful as it is useful. So if you’re still fishing for some ideas, here are 10 of my favourite beauty festive offerings.
A blessed Christmas to all of you!
More from CLEO:
6 Beauty Gift Sets Every Girl Wants This Christmas
3 ways to refresh your hair
Beauty Ed Cynthia Chew’s Top 10 Picks – Festive makeup
1. Aesop The Avid Explorer Kit, $155
2. Cire Trudon Cyrnos Candle, $150
3. Cle de Peau Beaute Color Makeup Brush Set, $360
A five-piece makeup brush set featuring artisanal brushes of exquisite materials and craftsmanship. It includes Brush I Eye Shadow L, Brush II Eye Shadow M, Brush III Eye Shadow S and Eye Liner, Brush IV Burhs & Face Color, and Brush V Lipstick.
Cle de Peau Beaute Color Makeup Brush Set, $360
4. Commes des Garcons X Grace by Grace Coddington, $156 to $215
5. Dior 5 Couleurs Splendor in 066 Smoky Sequins, $104
6. Estee Lauder 2016 Lipstick Charm Bracelet – Loving Frog, $350
7. ghd V Gold Styler Premium Gift Set, $295
Includes ghd V Gold Styler, heat-resistant bag and Nails Inc Nail Polish.
8. Guerlain Souffle D’or De Shalimar Perfumed Iridescent Body and Hair Powder, $138
9. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light Holiday 2016 Limited Edition, $140
10. Lunasol Party Coffret 2016, $118
Includes Lunasol Party Eyes 2016 in EX01 Gold Nuance Brown, Lunasol Face & Blush Color in EX01 Ivory Pink, Lunasol Lip Color Balm in EX01 Shiny Sheer Pink and Lunasol Shiny Pencil eyeliner in EX01 Soft Gold Brown.
Text: Cynthia Chew
Image: Dior and Guerlain