Planning your holidays for 2017? Great news! Jetstar will be launching a special package that entitles you to seven return flights – all with confirmed seats.
The package costs $2,017, including taxes, fees, credit card booking fees and 20kg checked baggage allowance for all flights. Sounds like a steal, aye?
The downside? You have to travel to fixed destinations on fixed dates. The seven return flights can only be utitlised on the seven long weekends in 2017, and you can only travel to these cities.
- Hong Kong: Friday, 14 April to Monday, 17 April – Good Friday
- Penang: Saturday, 29 April to Monday, 1 May – Labour Day
- Perth: Wednesday 10 May to Sunday 14 May – Vesak Day
- Bali: Saturday, 24 June to Monday, 26 June – Hari Raya Puasa
- Bangkok: Wednesday, 9 August to Sunday, 13 August – National Day
- Ho Chi Minh City: Friday, 1 September to Sunday, 3 September – Hari Haya Haji
- Taipei: Saturday, 14 October to Tuesday, 17 October – Deepavali
But that’s as good as travelling to seven countries for around $300 each, so it’s definitely a good deal. And the best thing? You don’t have to utilise too many days on leave or worry about flight ticket prices going at exorbitant prices.
All that’s left is hotel, transportation, meals and, of course, shopping!
The flight package will be sold from December 6, 2016, 9am, on a first-come first-served basis, limited to four packages per customer.
Jetstar launched this package after doing a survey on Singaporeans’ travelling habits. Read the infographic for more information.
Image: ximagination / 123RF.com