If you’re not watching Scream Queens, you really should start now. Aside from its mind-boggling plot (who in the world is the Red Devil?), Emma Roberts is also a reason we can’t get enough of the show. The gorgeous Emma recently revealed to The New York Times her beauty routine and here’s all you need to know.
- Her skincare routine includes eye cream, facial oil, moisturiser and makeup remover wipes.
- She uses drugstore brands and her go-to makeup remover wipes are the Neutrogena ones.
- She does intense moisturising once a week, and she’s a fan of SK-II sheet masks.
- She loves the smell of almond oil and uses it on her body.
- She does dry brushing, which is a technique used to improve blood circulation and exfoliate the skin.
- She uses the Shiseido eyelash curler.
- Lea Michele shares beauty tips with her! Well, more specifically, foundation tips. Lea recommended the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation to Emma.
- On her days off, she uses a Tom Ford undereye concealer, Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, Shiseido eyelash curler and Chanel Inimitable Mascara.
- She swears by the Beauty Blender sponge.
- Emma likes red lippies from Nars and Chanel.
Image: TPG / Click Photos
Text: Liu Kai Ying