You’ve heard people complaining about bad hair days, but they don’t know the pain of having a bad skin day. After all, frizzy hair can be conquered by a stylish top knot but calming your skin down in the morning takes so much more effort. If you find yourself waking up to irritated or dry skin in the morning more and more frequently, then perhaps it’s a sign that you need a better skincare routine.
- Your skin looks unusually red in the morning.
- Breakouts are starting to become part of life.
- It takes forever to evenly blend out your foundation.
More from CLEO:
Interview: Ariana Grande’s Beauty Tips And Tricks
Beauty Ed Cynthia Chew’s Top 5 Picks – local labels
5 Secrets About Blush Application No One Told You About
Kylie Jenner is expanding her makeup line
- Your skin is super shiny even when you’re not running around.
- People ask, “Why do you look so tired?” all the time.
- You can’t help but wonder if you’ll ever get your dewy skin back again.
Read more articles on achieving clear skin here.
Image: Georgii Dolgykh / 123RF.com