Adriana Lima looked smokin’ hot at the #Met Gala yesterday, and we reckon it’s all because of her immaculate makeup. Smokey eyes and vampy red lips? Perfecto.
Wanna rock this look? Recreate it in six simple steps.
1. Apply foundation, and then shade and highlight the appropriate areas.
2. Sweep on a light-coloured blusher.
3. Pat on silver eyeshadow all over your lids, then apply dark grey eyeshadow to the outer corner of your eyes and blend inwards.
4. Use a small brush to pat on a bit of silver eyeshadow on the inner corners of your eyes, extending towards the middle.
5. Using gel liner or liquid eyeliner, draw a line as close to the lashline as possible.
6. Line your lower lashline using dark grey eyeshadow.
5. Curl your lashes, and then apply falsies or two coats of volumising mascara.
6. Line your lips with red lipliner, and then fill in with a highly-pigmented deep red lippy.
Images: TPG/Click Photos