Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Nutri:Nectar Gentle Cleansing Oil In Emulsion
1. Makeup remover (PM) - If you have full makeup or wears waterproof eyeliner or mascara, it is best to remove your makeup first with a designated remover or cleansing oil.
Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Caring Micellar Water
LANEIGE Fresh Calming Gel Cleanser
2. Cleanser (AM and PM) – You should always begin your skincare routine with a cleanser be it a foam, cream, gel or water. Following up your makeup removal with a hydrating cleanser also ensures that your skin is rid of any makeup residue, dirt or sebum.
Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner
3. Toner / Softener – Depending on your skin type and condition, this second step is to prep your skin for the next couple of steps. This product further gets rid of any residual dirt, at the same time prepares the skin by keeping it soothed and hydrated so that it is in a better condition to receive all the goodness of a treatment and moisturiser.
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
4. Spot treatment – If you need a targeted skincare product like anti-blemish spot treatment or a scar lightener, apply it now to let your skin absorb their benefits.
Skin Inc Custom Blended Brightening Serum
5. Serum or essence - The general rule with facial care products is that you should start with the lightest texture products first. As the essence and serum boast thin formulas that are absorbed most efficiently, these concentrated lotions deliver active ingredients deep into pores. Use one that caters to your biggest skincare woes.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix
6. Eye care – Do not apply this as a last step in your skincare regimen. It should go on before any of your oil-base products such as moisturisers and sunscreens to prevent any residue from clogging up the delicate eye area. This will help to minimise any chances of melia seeds. To apply, pat on with your ring finger.
Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Overnight Moisturiser
7. Moisturiser / The Sleeping Mask (PM) – This is a must-have in your regimen – even if your skin is oily. Choose a lighter texture like gel or gel-cream if you don’t want to load your skin with too much products. For a more intensive boost of hydration (especially for those with dehydrated skin and who sleeps in air-conditioned room), the sleeping mask works like a sock over moisturised hands / feet. Layer sleeping mask over your moisturiser to wrap and seal your skin in a thick layer of moisture.
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
SK-II Facial Treatment Oil
8. Face oils - If you want to reap more skin-plumping or brightening benefits of a facial oil, pat one over drier zones like your cheeks to seal in your moisturiser. Oil is one of the few products that's able to penetrate your face cream. However, it won’t work the same way when the two products are applied in the opposite order.
Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Gel SPF 50+ PA++++
9. Sunscreen (AM) – Apply this as your last line of defence to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays. Be sure to apply a sufficient amount. Reapply a second layer if your first layer feels thin and be extra vigilant about applying on those pigmented areas or spots.