A New Era of Eye Comfort
DAILIES TOTAL1® Water Gradient Contact Lenses envelop your eyes with exceptional comfort and lubrication that lasts all day.
Nine out of 10 lens wearers agree that these lens feel like nothing at all1uu!
Did you know that your eyes blink more than 14,000 times a day? With so much activity going on, the contact lens you wear can make a big difference to the comfort of your peepers.
The solution? DAILIES TOTAL1® Water Gradient Contact Lenses, which maintain 100 per cent of their lubricity, even after a day of wear2. Thanks to a revolutionary technology that features a unique water gradient, these lens have levels approaching 100 per cent water at the outermost surface3, providing a silky-smooth surface4 for exceptional comfort throughout the entire day5. To feel and look healthy, your eyes also need to breathe, and with 33 per cent water
at the core (made of a silicone hydrogel material which delivers superior oxygen transmissibility*), DAILIES TOTAL1® Water Gradient Contact Lenses allow more oxygen to pass freely through the lens to your eye, than it can with any other daily disposable lens6.
Try them out for yourself and experience the difference with the world’s first and only water gradient contact lens7,8.
*High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D.
uuPercentage of wearers agreeing with the statement “With these lenses I sometimes forget I have them on.”
1. Alcon data on file, 2012
2. Alcon data on file, 2011
3. Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterised with microrheology. ARVO 2013; E-abstract 500, B0137
4. In a clinical study with 80 patients, CIBA VISION data on file, 2011
5. In a randomized, subject-masked clinical study; Alcon data on file, 2011
6. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities, among daily disposable lens, Alcon data on file, 2010
7. Thekveli S, Qiu Y, Kapoor Y, Kumi A, Liang W, Pruitt J. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(suppl 1): e14.
8. Based on laboratory measurement of unworn lenses; Alcon data on file 2011
Available at: Capitol Optical Group; First Contact Lens Centre (Thomson Plaza); Frames and Lenses Group & Emperor Optics (Parkway Parade); Kwong Shin Optical; Ong’s Optics; Optique Paris Miki Singapore; Optique Zone & Contact Lens Centre (Queensway); Pearl’s Visioncare Pte Ltd; The Lens Men & The Eye Site; Universal Optical Pte Ltd, at $73/box (30 pieces per pack). Check out DT1 promotions in the above indicated optical shops.
An Alcon special, as seen in CLEO December 2016 issue.