2. Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau De Toilette, $25
Best for the spirited traveller, this rose scent has notes of peony and lychee to keep it light and refreshing.
1. Fresh Rose Morning Eau de Parfum, $32
For the not-so-experimental type, you’ll never go wrong with a rose perfume. This also has notes of blackcurrant, freesia and white tea to keep the fragrance more interesting and layered.
5. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum, $32
This well-loved fragrance with notes of pomegranate, yuzu, peony, magnolia and musk is said to quintessentially represent the Versace woman, who is confident, charming, sensual, feminine and glamorous—in short, a great scent for a girls-only holiday.
3. Tom Ford Beauty Black Orchid Eau de Parfum, $68
If you love to hit the clubs and experience the nightlife at your holiday destination, you’ll want to take this sultry fragrance with notes of black orchid (of course), black truffle, black plum, and noir gourmand accord along.
7. Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Roller Ball, approx. US$23.45 (S$32)
Sometimes, we just need a holiday to get away from it all, to wander—without the need to find ourselves, or meet anyone’s expectations—and to just relax. If so, this scent, with notes of soothing vetiver, chamomile and sandalwood, is the one you need to tote along.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina in Fiore Eau de Toilette, $36
Going on a romantic getaway? This sensual fragrance with notes of pear sorbet, pomegranate, cherry blossom and jasmine is a light, yet sophisticated scent that will add to your allure.
6. Byredo Gypsy Water, approx. US$55.13 (S$75)
If you’re embarking on an Eat, Pray, Love kind of pilgrimage to find yourself, this fresh, woody scent with notes of bergamot, lemon, pepper, incense, pine needles and sandalwood is the exotic companion you need to match your complicated feelings.