Throw out your plain-looking denims. We’re kidding. Don’t do that. Instead, upcycle them into ripped jeans. Here are five reasons why.
- You can sit comfortably without having to pull the legs of your pants up a bit cos it’s tight around the knees.
- You can channel the rebel look without actually being one.
- It looks trendier and less boring than normal jeans even if you paired it with a plain tee.
- You can DIY it and still wear it out even if you “ripped” it wrongly. (Maybe.)
- You can flash some skin without looking skanky.
Feeling inspired? Watch this video to try making your own ripped jeans!
Images: Stefano Tinti / 123RF.com