Khloe Kardashian might be the fitness guru in the Kardashian/Jenner family, but that doesn’t mean we can’t take fashion cues from Kylie Jenner when it comes to fitness outfits.
The 18-year-old proves to be quite the style chameleon, as her outfits range from comfy to super-sexy. We gathered eight tips from her wardrobe choices.
- Having matching top and bottom is not a fashion faux pas.
- Transform a gym attire to streetwear with a cute backpack.
- It’s all right to have accessories on, as long as they don’t obstruct your movements or can cause potential injury.
- When wearing printed pants, pick a top from the same colour palette.
- If your pants are baggy, make sure your top is well-fitting so you don’t look bed-ready instead.
- Make the outfit suitable for the mall by throwing on leather jacket.
- Matching your outfit with your shoes is a YASSS.
- Wearing a sports bra (only) is totally acceptable – and comfy – when you’re lounging around at home.
Images: Kylie Jenner’s Instagram