- A pair of white sneakers
- Blue tweed-like fabric
- Acrylic paint Scissors
- Glue Paintbrush Craft paper
- A pencil
1. Take the laces out of the sneakers to avoid getting paint splatters on them.
2. Paint sections of the sneakers in a colour of your choice (we chose baby pink!).
3. Lay craft paper over the sections you want to embellish. Trace the sections with a pencil then cut out the patterns.
4. Lay the paper patterns over the fabric. Cut out the sections with scissors
5. Glue the fabric patches onto your sneakers, put your laces back in, and voila! You now have your very own pair of pretty pastel trainers
Fash Tip: Put a normcore spin on pretty sneakers by pairing them with logo socks!