What’s fiercer than a rugged denim jacket? One with a lion’s mien embellished on it. Transform your pre-loved jacket into a brand-new one in just four steps! And wear this to Polling Day to show your love for Singapore.
- Denim jacket
- Heat transfer paper
- Decorative elements (old fabric, safety pins and lots of patches)
- Gather some of your favorite images and print them out on heat transfer paper (watch out for the mirror imaging).
- Cut out the images into manageable sizes and arrange them onto the jacket whichever way you like.
- Flip the images over and iron onto the fabric. Keep applying heat until the image fully adheres to the cloth.
- Feel free to add more craft elements to further personalise your jacket. The possibilities are endless!
Model Image: Micky Wong
Text and Styling Sifra Vania Yulius, Jamie Yee and Jessamine Tay