Hari Raya happens only once a year and if you’re like most millennials, you’ll probably only use your Hari Raya outfit once. But every woke millennial is now talking about reusing and cutting down on wastage, and there’s no reason why this shouldn’t extend to your sartorial choices, including “baju raya” or Hari Raya outfits.
Sure, you can wear that glitzy dress again for a friend’s wedding or when you attend your company’s annual dinner and dance, but what about that two-piece baju kurung? We asked fashion influencer Dalillah Ismail for tips on transforming your baju raya into everyday modest wear. Scroll through the gallery for inspo.
Watch the video below to see how she rocked the looks.
PS: Want to shop these looks? Use the code LUBNA20 to get 20% off LUBNA items (with a minimum spending of $80).
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion period is from 26 April 2019 to 30 June 2019.
- Only one Promo Code may be used at a time.
- The Promo Code is only applicable on LUBNA items sold on www.zalora.sg and must be entered upon checkout to be effective.
- The Terms of Service set out at www.zalora.sg/terms-of-service/ shall apply to all uses of the Promo Code.
- ZALORA reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel the Promo Code at any time.
All items featured are available on Zalora.