Most girls look to Kim Kardashian or Yoona for makeup inspo, but let’s face it: Them K-pop boys do wicked eye makeup too. These five male idols pull off the smokey eye look so well that we can’t help but wanna emulate them.
2. Kim Jaejoong
3. EXO’s Baekhyun
4. SHINee’s Key
5. VIXX’s Ken
How to steal their look
1. Apply bronze eye shadow all over your lids.
2. Pat on beige eye shadow in the middle of the lids for highlighting.
3. Use an angled or small flat brush to apply bronze eye shadow on your lower lashline, and blend towards your lid, forming a V-shape at the corner of your eyes.
4. Using a gel liner, line your upper lashline and half of your lower lashline. You can line the full lower lashline if you want a more dramatic look.
5. Take the angled or small flat brush used to apply the bronze eye shadow to blend the middle part of your lower lashline to get rid of harsh lines. The remnants of the eye shadow can soften the line.
6. Highlight your brow bones with beige eye shadow.