You’ve spent the last two weeks at home. You haven’t stepped out unless it’s to pick up essentials. You’re itching to buy some new makeup and skincare products to make you feel better during this period and also keep your skin hydrated and healthy. We get you, which is why we’ve rounded up the beauty brands that are offering free delivery, discounts and even the opportunity to virtually try on the makeup products. Scroll through the gallery to check out the deals.
If you’ve always wanted try this French brand’s much-loved beauty products, now’s your chance! Clarins is offering discounts for first-time buyers, as well as regular customers.
Here are the deals:
- Free delivery + 3 free samples with every order
- First time buyers online, enjoy 10 per cent off + free delivery with min. $100 spend
- Customers can also get to try the latest Bright Plus Serum by choosing to get samples shipped to them at $2.90 (FYI – standard shipping fees are $4.90)
Check their website to browse their products and find out more.
Now that you have more time to commit to a more intense skincare routine, why not treat your skin to customised serums and skincare devices from Skin Inc?
Here’s what the brand is offering during the circuit breaker period.
- Enjoy 15 per cent off regular-priced items with the Code: SISTORE15
- Free shipping for all orders
Promotion runs from now till May 4, 2020 (2359 SGT) and is not valid with any other discount codes and loyalty points.
Visit Skin Inc’s website to start shopping.
If your skin is acting up during these stressful times, why not soothe it with skincare from Belif? The brand combines modern Korean skin science and herbal traditions and ingredients. With a huge array of skincare products, there’s a good chance that you’ll find one that’s right for you. So, if you’d like to stay connected with belif, follow their Facebook and Instagram.
And if you’d like to shop belif online, visit their official flagship store in Lazada.
Don’t you miss walking down the aisles in Sephora, swatching that highlighter you wanted to pick up or the palette you were saving up for? Us too. And because they know the struggle is real, they’re offering the following deals online so you can treat yo’self.
1. SKINCARE MARKDOWN
- Treat Yourself! Enjoy up to 40 per cent off skincare till May 31, 2020. (Valid on selected brands and products. T&Cs apply.)
2. BRAND STEALS
- Score up to 30 per cent off selected brands, for a limited time only. (Ends April 30, 2020. T&Cs apply.)
3. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair 1 FOR 1
- From Apr 21 to May 30, 2020, get two Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serums for the price of one.
- Choose from 30ml, 50ml and 75ml bottles, earn points and snag three samples at checkout when you shop online at Sephora. T&Cs apply.
View the products available from Sephora here!
Developed by skincare professionals, IDS Skincare is designed to be simple, yet effective. You can try their products or use this opportunity to stock up on your favourites.
The brand has the following deals from May 5, 2020 to June 7, 2020:
1. IDS Starter Bundle which includes the IDS Skincare Facial Scrub, IDS Skincare C+ and IDS Skincare Intensive Moisturiser for $250 w/o GST (original value of $322)
2. Kylaz products – Buy 2 get 1 free (lowest priced item is free)
- 10 per cent off with a minimum $350
- 20 per cent off minimum $550 spend
4. 20 per cent off + GWP – with min $550 spend for IDS Circle Members
Online Code: Circle2020GSS
Gift: Spot Off Treatment
5. Spend $700 (after discount) to unlock all the following from IDS Aesthetics:
- Basic 6 at $240/mth (UP. $270/mth) or Basic 12 at $330/mth (UP. $375/mth)
- 01 Instant Power Lift & Glow at $55
- 01 Omega Rejuvenate & Renewal at $55
- Spend $600 (after GSS discount) – Free Kylaz Breakout Fighter Set
- Spend $650 (after GSS discount) – Free DermaShield Mask Box
- Spend $850 (after GSS discount) – Free RC+
Visit IDS’s website to get your essentials.
Korean skincare lovers, this your chance to get your favourites from Huxley. The Korean beauty brand has deals from now to till the end of April.
Here are the details:
Sale dates: Now – April 23, 2020
Enjoy 30 per cent off Glow and Brightness Mask with any purchase of cleansers and cushion foundation.
Sale dates: Now – April 29, 2020
Enjoy 20 per cent off Moisture and Freshness Mask with any purchase of cleansers and cushion foundation.
We’re big fans of ORBIS physical and oral skincare. Been wanting to try the products? This is your chance to get your hands on some of our favourites such as the ORBIS Wrinkle White Essence, Powder Wash+ and the U Lotion.
From April 17 to 23 April, 2020, Orbis will be offering:
- A bonus of 300 points for all purchases of refill products
- Free shipping with no minimum purchase
Visit their online store here.
Ease any stress or anxiety you might have during this time with this affordable DIY Home Spa Kit from Thann. It comprises their star products, and even allows you to make your own scrub at an affordable price.
At only $19, you’ll be getting:
- Thann Massage Oil 60ml
- Shampoo 30ml
- Shower Gel 30ml
- Epsom Salt (40g)
- Thann Oatmeal Face Scrub (5g)
- Thann Revitalising Face Mask (1 piece)
Visit their website to find out more.
Swatching and trying products are integral parts of the process when it comes to buying makeup. However with stores closed, Charlotte Tilbury are allowing you to do this virtually. Thanks to a technology that’s powered by Makeup AI™, customers can try on over 100 of her famous makeup products, from Pillow Talk and Hot Lips to Luxury Palettes and Eyes To Mesmerise, before adding to cart.
All you have to do is click on the “TRY IT ON ME” button when visiting product pages. You can even try on different shades!
Head on over their website to ‘try on’ and purchase products.
If you’d like your skin to glow, even during this circuit breaker period while your indoors, you’ll be happy to know that Bio-essence and Derma Lab are offering free delivery with purchases above $50. You can shop online or WhatsApp your orders to 90183126.
If you’re not familiar with this award-winning Singaporean homegrown natural skincare brand. we’ll have you know that it is cruelty-free and affordable. Plus, the brand has been giving out complimentary masks to all their customers (no minimum spend, one mask per transaction) during this period and will continue to do it while stocks last.
Check out their website here.
Had to cancel all your travel plans as well as those of shopping at the airport and on flight because of Covid-19 and worried about your Krisflyer miles expiring soon? Fret not for KrisShop is offering a variety of online deals you can avail of from the comfort of your home during this period.
Enjoy promotions and discounts of up to 60 per cent off on beauty products from various brands like Elizabeth Arden, Skin Inc and more.
Plus, you can earn 1.5 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent KrisShop.com when you login with your KrisFlyer account. On top of that, spend a minimum of $50 to qualify for free local delivery.
You’ve been pampering your face, but don’t forget the skin on your body! Love The Body Shop’s naturally-inspired beauty products made with the finest quality and ethically-sourced ingredients? The physical stores may be closed but you can still get the products on their Lazada store. What’s more, there is no minimum purchase required for free delivery!