What’s the one thing in common about Marvel and DC superheroes? They’re all super attractive. Here’s a ranking of our faves.
11. The Hulk (played by Mark Ruffalo)
Sorry Bruce. You’re a really great guy but you’re also pretty scary…
10. Hawkeye (played by Jeremy Renner)
Sensitive and gentle, Hawkeye’s actually a great catch. Too bad he’s already a dad.
9. Batman (played by Ben Affleck)
We’re totally psyched for the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but we’re not really feeling Ben Affleck as Batman.
8. Quicksilver (played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson)
Plus points to this handsome scruffy face ‘cause of his brotherly love for his sister.
7. Spider-Man (played by Andrew Garfield)
We really hate his superhero outfit, but aside from we think he’s totes adorkable!
6. Ant-Man (played by Paul Rudd)
Very handsome, but we’re not digging his little companions…
5. Loki (played by Tom Hiddleston)
Not loving his hair, but completely loving this bad boy.
3. Thor (played by Chris Hemsworth)
He’s literally a god. Need we say more?
2. Ironman (played by Robert Downey Jr.)
The cockiest of them all, but we’re totally sold by his utter devotion towards Pepper.
1. Captain America (played by Chris Evans)
People may say he’s boring, but it’s time to let the good guy win for once (especially when he’s as handsome as CapAm!)
Text: Liu Kai Ying