Masculinity might be a trait that gets girls weak in the knees when it comes to Hollywood stars, but for K-pop, it’s a different story.
While masculine guys appeal to a group of girls, pretty boys also have their fair share of fans. In fact, most idol groups usually take on the “pretty boy” concept at the time of debut, before “maturing” into men. And when we say “pretty”, we mean that some of them rival women in terms of beauty!
1. Super Junior’s Heechul
Oops, we mean him.
All right, it’s the same person. He’s no stranger to cross-dressing, having dressed up as Lady Heehee (his take on Lady Gaga), Heesica (based on former Girls’ Generation member Jessica, and even Frozen’s Anna and Elsa.)
2. SHINee’s Taemin revealed that when he sported hair extensions, he got weird stares from guys whenever he went to the bathroom because they thought he had gone to the wrong toilet!
3. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon might be all swag and attitude but he’s defo as pretty as a flower.
4. Infinite’s Sungjong‘s big eyes and feminine features probably make female idols green with envy.
5. BEAST’s Hyunseung is not your typical “pretty girl” but he’s definitely up there among the pretty boys.
6. Seventeen’s Jeonghan got us doing a double take when we first saw him.
7. Nu’est’s Ren may have chopped off his locks, but he’s still a beauty.
8. 2PM’s Nichkhun is both pretty and cute – everything a girl wants.
9. U-KISS’s Kevin‘s small face is what Korean girls would go under the knife for.
10. EXO’s Suho even caught men’s attention when he cross-dressed as a girl group member during SMTOWN last year.
Images: Kim Heechul’s Instagram, Hana