If you haven’t seen our July issue on newsstands yet, you need to grab a copy now, especially if you’re a K-beauty fan, because Korean makeup guru PONY is on our cover!
The beauty queen is known for her mad skills, whether it’s creating nude makeup or dramatic ones. For the cover look, we told her to go for a look she wore before on Instagram.
More from CLEO:
10 Beauty Tips SQ Girls Swear By
The Must-Have Hairstyle In Korea That Is Perfect For Singapore’s Weather
Exclusive: What You Missed Out On During The CLEO Society’s ETUDE HOUSE X Pony Event
How to create this look? Here’s a summary of what she wore.
- Apply liquid foundation.
- Spray on some facial mist on a foundation sponge, and then use the sponge to stipple more foundation on.
- Conceal your undereye areas and the corners of your nose, and then set with powder.
- Fill in your brows.
- Apply eye primer, then pat on red or burgundy eyeshadow on your lids.
- Apply bronze eyeshadow on your crease, then use an ash-toned brown eyeshadow to blend the harsh line.
- Blend purple eyeshadow all over your lids to make the colour more vibrant.
- Apply bronzer as blusher. This also acts as a shading powder. Then, highlight your nose, T-zone, chin and the areas above your cheeks.
- Use an eyeliner pencil to draw a line as close to your lashline as possible, extending outwards.
- Curl your lashes, and then put on falsies. Once the glue has dried, curl your lashes again.
- Use pink pearlescent eyeliner pencil in pink on your lower lashline.
- Apply mascara to your bottom lashes.
- End off with a red-toned lipstick.
Watch the video below for a more in-depth tutorial.
Pick up a copy of our July issue to find out more about PONY!