Think back in the past few weeks: how many packets of instant noodles have you eaten? And how many of them have been modified to taste even better?
Well, in case you’re bored of your regular instant noodles, here’s how you can make them more atas with ingredients you already have in your fridge.
Here’s what you’ll require.
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Half cup tomato sauce
- 3 packets of instant noodles
- Dice tomato and onion, then fry them
- Add tomato sauce and 2 cups of water
- Let ingredients simmer for 2 minutes
- Add instant noodles and flavouring packets, and add 2 more cups of water
- Simmer for another 6 minutes
- Add shredded cheese
- Add another cup of water if it’s too dry (optional)
Try it for yourself and let us know how it turns out!
More from CLEO:
Is Your Favourite F&B Outlet Still Open During The Circuit Breaker? Find Out Here
Where To Get Bubble Tea, Even During This Circuit Breaker Period
OMG You Can Buy LiHo Bubble Tea Kits On Shopee. Here Are The Prices
Sick and tired of ordinary instant noodles? Try this atas version!#StayAtHome #CookWithAsiaOne #Noodles
Posted by AsiaOne on Monday, 27 April 2020
Text: Melissa Goh / AsiaOne / April 2020
Additional text: Sally Manik