Following the release of the middle finger emoji and the eye rolling emoji, Unicode is releasing yet another batch of emojis so that you can sass your friends further without using any words. Currently on the list are 77 more emojis, but they have not been approved yet so some of these might not make the final cut. The full list of confirmed emoji additions will be decided on June 21, so mark your calendars!
Meanwhile, we’re praying real hard that the following emojis make the final cut.
- OMG THAT HELICOPTER SCENE IN CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
- Taylor Swift broke up with Calvin Harris and my feed is flooded with all these “A new album is coming” jokes smh
it’s 2016 can we stop with this sexist bullsh*t pls.
- Help me tell the boss I’m gonna be late today, MRT broke down again
- I’m pregnant!
- Just bought Toto
- And because we’re all secretly basics who love having avocado for brunch…
- BECAUSE BACON.
- My boss wants me to attending this long a** meeting this afternoon but also want me to finish this report before I knock off
he think I got 36 hours in a day issit?!?!?!
Text: Sophie Hong